So, as before, in the spirit of love and romance, let’s have a short story contest. Here are the details:
- Create a story that incorporates as many titles as possible from the recent list of Heartsong award winners.
- Keep word count between 500-700 words.
- Submit the story by Friday, February 18th to email@example.com
- Entries will be judged based on number of titles incorporated AND the quality/creativity of the story. In other words don’t just throw the titles in. The story needs to be creative and make sense! :)
- What’s in it for you? A fun way to practice your writing skills and a GRAND PRIZE for the winner of a dozen great Barbour books. We’ll include at least four new 2011 releases in the prize package and some nonfiction books, too. If we have enough good entries, we’ll also do a couple of runner-up prizes.
- The winner(s) will be posted on the blog by February 25th.
- Any questions? Post a comment.
Happy writing and Happy Valentine's Day!