Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Becky!

Becky's birthday was yesterday, but she's still celebrating today. I like to stop at a cute little coffee shop called Simply Cinnamon in Bolivar, Ohio, on my way to Uhrichsville every Monday morning, so I brought Becky a Cappuccino Chocolate Chunk muffin for a a belated birthday breakfast. Then at noon a few of us from the office went to lunch together for a quick bite during a busy Monday. Of course, I didn't think to bring my camera. :(

I hope you've had a wonderful birthday celebration, Becky!

6 comments:

Erica Vetsch said...

Happy Birthday, Becky! Hope it was memorable.

Barbara Curtis said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday!

Carla Gade said...

Happy Birthday Blessings, Becky!

Keli Gwyn said...

Belated birthday wishes, Becky! I hope you had fun celebrating your special day.

CatMom said...

Happy Birthday Becky!! (I posted on Facebook ON your actual day, but didn't get to this blog until today, LOL).
Blessings, Patti Jo :)

Heather Mattern said...

Happy Birthday! We will be celebrating a birthday tomorrow, my little man turns seven :)