Monday, September 15, 2008

Check out the HEARTSONG PRESENTS--MYSTERIES Book Club BLOG


The new Heartsong Presents Mysteries line is up and running. As interest in the books grow, so does traffic to SPYGLASS LANE, the blog dedicated to the readers and lovers of cozy mysteries. If you haven't checked it out yet, go to http://spyglasslane.blogspot.com/! Here's what you can look forward to:

MONDAYS: Monday Mystery Theater--try your hand at solving a weekly puzzle.

TUESDAYS: Short Story Mystery--Your favorite HPM authors present Tuesday installments, just like those old time radio show!

WEDNESDAYS: Meet the Mystery Author - Guess the identity of the author, author interviews, and much more.

SATURDAYS: Saturday's Special Feature - Fun Facts, Quizzes, Games, and more.

Hope you'll join us!

1 comment:

Mary Connealy said...

I like what you're doing with the blog. I say I like what YOU'RE doing because I've not been much help. Sorry about that.
I know a lot of the HPM authors are doing good work there.
I have fun when I stop by.