Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We Are Delighted to Welcome. . .


I wanted to announce the addition of another never-before-published author to our full-length fiction line.

Many of you know Kaye Dacus from her work as a former VP of ACFW. She lives in Tennessee and will have her first book published with Barbour in January 2009.

She has penned a light contemporary romance set in Louisiana, in which a wedding planner believes she is falling in love with one of her clients, but of course there is a twist and a grand conflict. It is looking like the book will be titled Stand-in Groom, so be watching for more about this delightful book and author.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Kaye! I cannot wait to see this book hit store shelves!

The Write Life said...

Congratulations, Kaye!

Paige

Mary Connealy said...

Kaye, Congratulations and welcome to the Barbour team.

Janet Spaeth said...

Good to have you here, Kaye! Welcome!

Erica Vetsch said...

Congratulations, Kaye! I'm so proud of you! That's MY crit partner! Woohoo!

Rhonda Gibson said...

Congratulations again Kaye!!

Kaye Dacus said...

Hi, everyone! Thanks so much for the congrats and the warm welcomes!

I am so excited about the opportunity to work with Barbour that I can hardly stand it. :-) It's going to be an exciting year!

PatriciaW said...

Yay, Kaye!!!! Woo-hooo!!!!

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Woohoo! I did a little Snoopy Dance when I heard the news. If I weren't married now, I'd say it's my fellow single writing bud, but now we're just fellow Barbour authors. YAY!

It's been a long time coming. Welcome and congrats!

Crystal Laine said...

Kaye, you look great in your photo! Love it.

I can't wait to read this book. It sounds like so much fun and cute! I'm so proud of you and happy for you.

Jennifer Taylor said...

Kaye, Congratulations! All things are in God's perfect timing.