Friday, April 8, 2011

Feedback Friday

Check out this cool  review on Amazon for one of Barbour's great non-fiction titles, The Complete Guide to the Bible by Stephen M. Miller:

"I was not raised in a religious household, nor was I taught about religion in any way shape or form. I needed somewhere to begin, other than the bible since it's difficult to read by myself, and it's very intimidating. I found this book walking through the aisles at Barnes & Noble, and I it turned out to be very useful! The visuals, and design are very clean and appealing. The writing is straight forward and simple, and the content is great. It really gave me somewhere to begin exposing myself to the different stories in the bible, and how everything is broken down. He highlights some main points, and his timelines are very easy to follow. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to learn."

This book would make for a great Easter gift, especially for new Christians and those who are seeking!

1 comment:

Ronie Kendig said...

Wow! What a review. That makes me want to read it too!