Friday, July 2, 2010

Feedback Friday

Here's a wonderful letter I just had to share from an avid reader of Barbour Books and Heartsong Presents:

Dear Fiction Editor,

I have read at least 50 of your 3-in-1 collections plus that many of Heartsong Presents, and there have been very few I didn't thoroughly enjoy sometimes 3 and 4 times each.

I have a husband with a very precariously unbalanced health. I sit a lot and reading makes that possible. My very best thanks goes out to you, your authors, and staff who make my time so very pleasurable.

My precious Lord and Savior helped me find you, and you make it very affordable so another thanks from a very happy customer.

Sincerely,
Claudene

2 comments:

Vickie McDonough said...

That's a sweet letter. It's a joy to be able to write books that touch people's heart and encourage them.

Carla Gade said...

What a blessing books are to minister to people in difficult times like that. So wonderful to hear these stories.