Monday, November 23, 2009

Guest Blogger Terry Fowler: Give Thanks

At church this Sunday we were reminded that President George Washington proclaimed Thanksgiving be set aside as a day for rendering unto God our sincere and humble thanks for His care and protection. I am immensely thankful for all God does and would like to add the following:

A special thanks for JoAnne for inviting me to share with The Edit Café readers this week.

Thanks to God for the wonderful, supportive, loving family and friends He placed in my life.

Thanks to Barbour Publishing for the opportunities they’ve given me to serve God with my writing. Opie’s Challenge, my 11th book for Heartsong Presents, releases with the next shipment. Years ago, I chose to write Christian fiction and asked God for a market. He provided a major blessing with this fine Christian publisher.Thanks to God for the idea and Mary and Steve, my Louisville friends who graciously took time from their busy schedules to show me their Kentucky. I saw so many wonderful locations and found Paris to be the perfect locale for the Truelove family. God’s hand was on this journey, guiding our research and giving us safe travels and knowledgeable, sometimes unexpected, tour guides. You've read about many of the sites and cities we visited in Val's Prayer, Heath's Choice and soon Opie's Challenge.

A special thanks to the Heartsong readers. Thanks for letting me know you like my books. Your kindness gladdens my heart.

Prayers that your Thanksgiving celebrations are filled with faith, love, and great joy.

Enjoy these photos from Kentucky. If you’d like to learn more about me, visit my website at terryfowler.net.

4 comments:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Pics are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving.
tarenn98[at]yahoo[dot]com

Pepper said...

Lovely pics. Congrats on your books and many blessings for your future ministry.

CatMom said...

Thanks for sharing, Terry. Your pictures are lovely. Happy Thanksgiving, Patti Jo :)