Friday, August 7, 2009

Facebook and Other Fun

We're thrilled to have over a hundred fans on our Heartsong Presents Facebook page! We hope the fans keep coming, and we'll plan to develop it with more info, cover images, and contests.

In other news, my Jodi is now 2 years old! We celebrated with a party on Wednesday night with family, and yesterday on her actual birthday I took the day off and we went to Amish country for brunch and a petting zoo. Jodi had so much fun, and I didn't think you'd mind if I shared a few pictures. The last one is of her totally passed out in her crib last night after all her birthday fun.

Have a great weekend!




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

JoAnne,
She's adorable! Love to see pictures of Jodi--thanks for sharing with us!

Erica Vetsch said...

Happy birthday to Jodi! She looks like she had a wonderful time.

Rose said...

JoAnne,

I love your Facebook page!

Thanks for sharing pictures of Jodi...she's such a cutie.

Rose

Cecelia Dowdy said...

What cute pics!! My son just turned four one week ago! Doesn't the time fly by pretty fast! It seems like it was only yesterday when I was just bringing him home from the hospital as a newborn!

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

How sweet Jodi is! I look forward to seeing what you do with the facebook pages! I'm a fan!

Debby Mayne said...

Absolutely precious! Thanks for the pics, JoAnne!

And happy birthday to Jodi!

Lynette Sowell said...

What a doll! 2 already, wow. I love her hair. Happy birthday, Jodi. :)

CatMom said...

Oh JoAnne....Jodi is so precious! Looks like she had a fun birthday - - thank you for sharing those special pictures with us.
Blessings, Patti Jo :)

Lisa Faye Harman said...

Jodi is beautiful and that red dress is darling!

Mary Connealy said...

What a doll-baby, JoAnne. I hope you're doing okay. I think of all you've been through often and remember you and your family in my prayers.

I joined the Heartsong Facebook Page. Great new direction.

Jennifer Johnson said...

Too cute, JoAnne!!! I've been trying to get on the Heartsong facebook page and for some reason I can't get to it. I'll keep trying.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Tara Randel said...

How adorable! I remember how much I enjoyed my girls at that age. Enjoy the memories you make everyday with your sweet daughter.