Inspiration is still not fully flowing in my brain, but at least I'm not staring at a blank computer page today.
I just have this overwhelming "to-do" list that never seems to get smaller. I have to write out my list in detail or I seem to easily lose track of things.
On the plate right now is:
- prep for large team monthly meeting tomorrow
- 6 manuscripts ready to be checked before going to the printer
- 2 new book series contracts to prep
- 3 or 4 contract addendums to do
- 2 series of books needing title brainstorm session
- back cover copy to write that is very late and holding up a team member *sorry*
- marketing copy packs finalized for Spring 2010 list ASAP
- send a project to a freelancer
- catch up on my content reading of manuscripts
- respond to several agented book proposals
- find a guest blogger for next Monday (volunteers???)
- clean out the email box LOL
- open unsolicited snail mail - NEVER
- AND finally to find the next big bestseller *grin*
Anyone want to take my seat for a day?
Note to self: Chocolate helps when feeling emotionally down, but sugar and caffeine found in chocolate seem to backfire on a migraine. I don't know when I was as sick as I got on Sunday afternoon! Nuff said.
Oh goody, we are now under tornado warning. Something else to stress over! LOL