Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our Fortune Continues

We have been fortunate to work with emerging author, Marcia Gruver. Her second book in the Texas Fortunes series releases in April.

Chasing Charity was actually the first manuscript I read by Marcia. Under the title of Love Never Fails, it was a finalist in the 2007 ACFW Genesis Contest for unpublished authors.

Fuel your love of romance in this mesmerizing sequel to Marcia Gruver’s Diamond Duo. In this second book of the Texas Fortunes series, Charity Bloom is left stranded at the altar after her best friend takes off with her fiancĂ©. How will she ever show her face in town again? After Buddy Pierce discovers oil on the Bloom property, he realizes the real treasure may be above ground—in the form of Charity Bloom. Can he strike it rich in Charity? When her ex-fiancĂ© decides he wants her back, whom will Charity choose the handsome roughneck or the deceitful rogue?

3 comments:

Aaron McCarver said...

I was "fortune-ate" (sorry, but I couldn't resist) to copyedit this book, and I'll just say if you loved the first of the series, this one is a MUST read for you! Marcia once again combines the familiar elements of the beloved historical romance with her signature quirky characters and attention to details to form a wonderful story! Great job, Marcia! I am looking forward to "Emmy's Equal."

Mary Connealy said...

I found Marcia's book, Chasing Cherity, in a book store today and bought it. YAY! I'm really looking forward to book #2 in this series.

Unknown said...

I love this book and love this author!