- Create a story that incorporates as many titles as possible from the recent list of Heartsong award winners.
- Keep word count between 500-700 words.
- Submit the story by Friday, February 20th to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries will be judged based on number of titles incorporated AND the quality/creativity of the story. In other words don’t just throw the titles in. The story needs to be creative and make sense! :)
- What’s in it for you? A fun way to practice your writing skills and a GRAND PRIZE for the winner of a dozen great Barbour books. We’ll include at least four new 2009 releases in the prize package and some nonfiction and children’s books, too. If we have enough good entries, we’ll also do a couple of runner-up prizes.
- The winner(s) will be posted on the blog by February 27th.
- Any questions? Post a comment.
Happy writing and Happy Valentine’s Day!