Friday, July 18, 2008

Romantic Notions

If you’re a Heartsong Presents book club member, you’re familiar with Romantic Notions, the newsletter that’s included with each shipment of books. But have you seen the new look of the newsletter? If you haven’t already received it, you’ll soon see that the re-designed, full-color Romantic Notions is fabulous!

Each issue includes an interview with one of our wonderful Heartsong authors, previews of Heartsong books coming soon, and usually a feature about an upcoming full-length title from Barbour. The newsletter also includes a chapter each month of a short story written especially for Romantic Notions. This year’s short story is Minding My Own Business by Janice A. Thompson. In the most recent issue, we’re on chapter six of the story, and it just so happens Janice is also the interviewed author this time! Kelly Eileen Hake’s The Bride Bargain is the featured full-length title. Click on the images for a better look.

Kudos go to Emily Horner and Karen Miller of our marketing team for designing such an attractive newsletter. Romantic Notions is just one of the many good reasons to be a Heartsong Presents club member!

6 comments:

Janet Spaeth said...

Lovely! Thanks to all involved--this makes the bookclub all that much more appealing!

Mary Connealy said...

That little magazine in the HP box is a nice little extra.
I like it. :)

Debby Mayne said...

It looks really nice! I'm excited how the quality continues to improve!

Crystal Laine said...

I'm a club member, but I haven't gotten mine yet. I really look forward to it--how nice!

Congrats to all of your ACFW Book of the Year finalists, too! They richly deserve the award--all of them. I've been a book club member for a while and it seems to me that the books get better and better. (Don't ask me who my favorites are...)

Rita Gerlach said...

This is a fabulous way to promote your authors. Congratulations to all your ACFW Book of the Year finalists. I agree with Crystal, they all deserve it.

I've read the guidelines for Barbour. But could you be a bit more specific about the novels you are currently looking for?

Vickie McDonough said...

I love the new look of Romantic Notions. It's very professional yet interesting and appealing.