Friday, February 9, 2007

TGIF! and Updated States List for Heartsong

I need a long, relaxing weekend, especially since I worked for hours last night. Okay, so technically I dreamt about working on some stressful projects all night. Not the same as actually doing work, but still, it wasn't exactly restful! Shouldn't that merit taking the day off?. . . Maybe not. Oh well.

All that "work" I did last night seems to have sucked any creativity out of me for today, so I have nothing funny or wise or inspirational to post. Just some information:

I recently chose series to fill my slots for contemporary Nebraska and historical Nevada. So, I'm no longer open to proposals for those states. The list of states I am still open to proposals for is below.

Happy weekend!

Available Contemporary States:

Alaska
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Kentucky
Minnesota
Missouri
New Jersey
North Dakota
Oregon
South Dakota
Utah
Washington
West Virginia
Wyoming

Available Historical States:
Alabama
Arkansas
Colorado
Connecticut
Georgia
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New Jersey
North Dakota
Ohio
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Tennessee
Utah
Vermont

2 comments:

Mary Connealy said...

thank for this update, Joanne. I'm in Minneapolis at a book signing this weekend. I've been having a lot of fun and, with four signings arranged, hopefully selling some books.
Cold up here, but we're barely stepped outside so it doesn't matter.

Laurie Alice Eakes said...

Having just spent a month in New Jersey, I am wondering how anyone could write the rural setting Heartsong readers seem to prefer. I was 40+ miles from New York, and it was still city, even for this urban lady.

Yet I liked the state much more than I expected to, and the people were great.

Except Morristown doesn't have a Starbucks, if you can believe that.